If you’re the AP coordinator for a school that administers AP Exams but doesn’t offer AP courses, you’ll need to complete these steps:
- Complete the initial setup in AP Registration and Ordering and complete the AP Participation Form
- Create an exam only section for each subject for which you’ll be administering exams
- Provide students with the appropriate join code for the exam only class section
- Ensure students enroll in the exam only section for the AP Exam they’ll be taking at your school
- Organize your exam roster and submit your exam order by November 15, 2019 (11:59 p.m. ET)
- Submit changes to your exam order by March 13, 2020 (11:59 p.m. ET)
Please see the AP Coordinator’s Manual, Part 1 for more information.