How do I arrange for testing accommodations?

Print this page
beginning of content:

Students with documented disabilities may be eligible for accommodations on AP Exams. However, in order to take an AP Exam with accommodations, a student must be approved for accommodations in advance by College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office. Providing accommodations to students without College Board approval will result in cancellation of these students’ scores.

All students, including those with IEPs and 504 plans, must submit an accommodations request. All accommodations requests and completed documentation (if needed) must be received by College Board’s SSD office by January 15, 2021.

Because of earlier exam ordering deadlines, requests for accommodations should be submitted as early in the school year as possible.

Accommodations requests must be submitted through SSD Online. This is a separate system from AP Registration and Ordering—requests can’t be submitted through AP Registration and Ordering.

Visit Services for Students with Disabilities.