Practice Questions, Videos, and Resources for Improving Student Work
These free online learning modules feature:
- New sample free-response questions teachers can use with students
- Interactive scoring practice featuring responses from real students
- Videos of master teachers modeling key instructional strategies for challenging skills and content
- Resources to help teachers implement those strategies in their classrooms, and give students practice with the skills tested on the AP Exam
Access to Teaching and Assessing Modules
Modules are currently available for:
- AP Calculus AB and BC: Log in or learn more.
- AP European History: Log in or learn more.
- AP U.S. Government and Politics: Log in or learn more.
- AP U.S. History: Log in or learn more.
- AP World History: Log in or learn more.
- AP Computer Science Principles: Log in or learn more.
When logging in, teachers should enter their College Board professional account username and password. Then they should click the AP Classroom link on the My AP page to start exploring resources. Teachers can access the Teaching and Assessing modules by clicking on the Professional Learning tab of the AP Classroom welcome page.
Teachers receive a certificate of completion and 0.2 CEUs for each module completed. The self-paced modules are available at any time throughout the year.