Early Bird Registration
Register three weeks in advance of an in-person workshop to receive the early bird discount.
How to Register
- Online: Search for workshops and register online using your College Board login.
- Note: Payments and questions for AP Summer Institute registration should be sent directly to the summer institute, unless otherwise instructed.
To participate in a College Board workshop, you must register by the registration deadline for the workshop you plan to attend. All registrations will be acknowledged via two emails: an initial email noting the receipt of your registration and a follow-up correspondence two weeks prior to the workshop that includes a confirmation letter and directions to the meeting. The confirmation letter should be brought to the workshop. If you haven’t received a confirmation two weeks before the workshop, please call 800-787-7477. All changes in registration must be made in writing via email or fax to the College Board.
We regret that we’re unable to accept registrations on the day of the event.
“Organizing Your AP Exam Administration: A Workshop for AP Coordinators” is free.
*Membership is based on an annual fee paid by your institution. Find out the membership status of your institution.
Early Bird Registration Deadline
The early bird registration deadline is three weeks (21 calendar days) before an in-person workshop.
Regular Registration Deadline
The regular rate applies 21 days through 14 calendar days before a workshop.
Tips for Ensuring your Space
- Fill out your registration form completely and include payment.
- Register early—sessions fill up quickly, space is limited, and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Need to change your registration? Simply fax your written changes at least 21 calendar days prior to the workshop to 212-460-5460.
- If you do not register by the registration deadline, space and materials may not be available.
- If you haven’t received a confirmation email and a map with directions two weeks before your workshop, please call 800-787-7477.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registrants who cancel at least 21 days prior to the event receive a full refund. Those who cancel less than 21 days prior to the event receive a refund less $50.
The College Board reserves the right to cancel events with fewer than 15 registrants or substitute session topics and presenters without notice. If an event is canceled, we will notify you by email or phone.
Registrants for events canceled by the College Board will receive a full refund, or transfer to another session or workshop within the same fiscal year at no cost. In the event of cancellation, the College Board is not responsible for refunding travel expenses.
No Show Policy
Any participant who has registered but did not pay for a workshop, who does not cancel per the cancellation policy, and does not attend must still submit payment in full.