In this course, you will review materials, course outlines, content-related handouts, student samples, and scoring guidelines that focus on specific pedagogical techniques and content-specific strategies that you can use in the classroom.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply concrete strategies for designing and implementing an AP Spanish Literature and Culture curriculum.
- Build activities and assessments that develop students’ proficiencies across the full range of language skills, particularly critical reading and analytical writing.
- Help students relate the content of the required texts to literary, historical, sociocultural, and geopolitical contexts in Spanish.
- Identify the skills and knowledge that the exam will assess, and the tasks and materials for which students might need more preparation.
- Develop or revise a syllabus to align with course requirements.